Saturday 27 December 2014

Christmas Nails



There are some ladies who asked why did I pull out classic/express lacquer manicure from our service list.

The main reason is that as lacquer polishes takes some time to dry, it's difficult to work on wet surfaces and very prone to accident.  Both application of gelish and polish takes about the same time. I think it's more worth it to pay a little more for something more lasting than to waste $10++ for something that will chip off as soon as you fidget with your keys or simply zip up your jeans.

For now, here's a few shiny armors of Christmas nails..
.
.
.
.
.




I don't implement packages and neither do I push sales (I rather "conserve" my energy to serve you better);
All I offer is workmanship at my best at reasonable rates.

Whatsapp or msg Susan at 8338 3481 if you -
Like my work and stays around east area (we are home base at Tampines).







No comments:

Post a Comment